Does your organisation provide residents of Powys with information or advice about getting on line, welfare benefits, personal budgeting or dealing with debt?
If so, your advisors may be interested in joining a Powys Welfare Rights Advisors Network.
The purpose of the network will be to
· Share the latest information about legislative changes.
· Share training resources.
· Share knowledge.
· Share good practice.
· Map our services and develop partnership working.
· Any other issues that the group wishes to include.
First meeting is planned for
· Date: Thursday 12th July 2018
· Start time: 10:00
· Finish time: 12:30
· Venue: Wye Conference Room, Antur Gwy, Park Road, Builth Wells, Powys LD2 3BA.
Can advisors please contact David Preece by e mail, by no later than 31/5/18, if they
· Wish to attend the meeting on 12th July 2018; or
· Are unable to attend the meeting but wish to receive updates by e mail.
David Preece, Senior Awards Officer / Uwch Swyddog Dyfarniadau
Business Services / Gwasanaethau Busnes
Resources Directorate / Cyfarwyddiaeth Adnoddau
Powys County Council