With less than three weeks to go before consultation ends here is a quick reminder, the priority geographies are north west Powys (e.g. Machynlleth, Llanidloes), mid west Powys (e.g. Llanwrtyd) and the Ystradgynlais area.
Most of the planned engagement opportunities have now taken place, but have now added one further opportunity in Ystradgynlais on 13 July. They recognise that this is one day after the end of consultation, but this ties in with a number of outpatient clinics with Hywel Dda doctors so is a prime opportunity to engage with patients whose pathways may be affected by the proposals. They will ensure that the feedback they receive at this event is fed into the consultation.
The consultation document sets out proposals for the future shape of hospital services provided by Hywel Dda University Health Board. Change are proposed to hospital services in Glangwili (Carmarthen) and Withybush (Haverfordwest) whilst it is proposed that Bronglais District Hospital remains broadly unchanged. Residents may be interested to know more about the potential impact on services in Glangwili in Carmarthen or Withybush in Haverfordwest, and to share their views as part of the consultation.
The consultation is now entering its final few weeks, with responses welcomed by 12 July 2018.
Residents and other local stakeholders can find out more by:
• Reading the documents, available in alternative versions, online at www.hywelddahb.wales.nhs.uk/hddchange (EN) or www.bihyweldda.wales.nhs.uk/trawsnewidhdd
• Watching the animation on the Hywel Dda website
• Attending our event in Ystradgynlais
Share feedback with Hywel Dda University Health Board in a number of ways:
• Complete a questionnaire
• Email email@example.com
• Phone 01554 899 056
• Talk to Hywel Dda University Health Board face-to-face at events
• On Facebook or Twitter using #Hddchange
For all documents, the latest list of events, and the online questionnaire, please visit the website at www.hywelddahb.wales.nhs.uk/Hddchange or call Hywel Dda University Health Board on 01554 899056.
Below you will find:
• Hywel Dda University Health Board consultation document (CY/EN versions)
• Hywel Dda University Health Board consultation flyer for printing (bilingual CY/EN)
• Poster advertising the event on Friday 13 July (bilingual CY/EN)